Our Business Networking Structure
At London Referral Network, our meetings are a great place to make new like-minded connections in business.
We get together for social events and breakfast every Wednesday morning at 7am. Our members often network in the form of 1-on-1 meetings which is highly encouraged as our tally has shown that these meetings, without fail, lead to referrals.
A Referral Focused Group
As much as we are about having fun and making friends, it’s important to understand that we are, first and foremost, a networking group with the goal of earning business referrals for our members. For this reason we structure our meetings as follows:
- Pre-meeting open networking / discussion during breakfast
- LRN President opens and introduces executive members
- Education member presents for 2 mins
- 60-seconds round table introductions for each member
- 2-3 mins for guest introductions
- Break for open networking / washroom etc
- Featured Speaker presents for 30 min
- Round table referral accountability announcements
- Secretary and membership reports